GP Tuition Singapore
JC GP tuition lessons, at Byron, have helped many students from various junior colleges to do well in their General paper.
The General Paper Syllabus
1) Maturity of Thought.
2) Independent Thinking
3) Proficient use of language.
Through the above, the GP seeks to:
- Enlighten students about the reality of the world they live in and develop an awareness of issues of change and continuity.
- Widen students’ horizons and to appreciate the delicacy of relationships between countries and us.
- Help students to develop more mature thinking through critical reading and thinking.
- Develop students’ abilities to communicate effectively.
- Develop the ability to evaluate ideas and arguments from different perspectives.
- Encourage students to research and uncover more details pertaining to an issue.
Years of Experience
Scored A or B
- We engage in discussions to hone argument and counter-argument skills
- We embrace a structured approach to address the demands of different genres of essay writing.
- We focus on rebuttal and refutation skills, alongside qualification and concession skills.
- short answered questions
- stylistic devices type of questions
- summary quesions
- application question
- paraphrasing skills
We highlight strategies and techniques to ace this paper.
We emphasise paraphrasing skills.